HIGHLANDER TRADINGThe Nation’s Distributor of Building Materials
We distribute a broad range of quality building materials and related products for retail and wholesale customers across the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Supplying for projects of all sizes, ranging from building to renovating or repairing, we also handle the whole procedure from sourcing and procurement to logistics for businesses and end-users alike.
To date, Highlander Trading is among the country’s top importers in terms of import volume, with a growing network of suppliers and manufacturers worldwide, including Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Turkey and China.
Our consolidated portfolio includes an extensive selection of product offerings:
- Tiles and Marbles
- Gypsum Boards
- Tile Adhesives
- Tile Installation Tools
- Bathroom Vanities
- Faucets and Plumbing
- Door Hardware and Accessories
- Air Conditioners
- Water Heaters (Electric and Solar)
- Plaster and Products
- Sisal Rolls
- Insulation Materials
- Waterproofing Materials
- Asphalt Roofing
- Landscaping Stones
- Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Safety Equipment
At Highlander Trading, we have a solid network of partners both locally and internationally, to help our clients save time and money, and enjoy hassle-free shipments:
- Dedicated storage facilities of up to 20,000 m2
- Transportation and handling through partnerships with the country’s most reliable trucking companies
- In-house Customs Clearance with a dedicated team at the Matadi Port
- An ocean freight management unit
- Freight consolidation facilities across Europe, China and the Middle East through Third-Party Logistics agreements for added convenience and value
Everything we do at Highlander is geared toward our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our clients vary from regional dealers and home centres to hardware retailers and independent professionals, including:
- Government projects
Highlander Trading services don’t stop at product distribution: our priority is to help you in any way you need to see your project through to completion.